Phases of production:
Phase 1:Orientation/ Information § Confirm and refine objectives § Establish preliminary site and page hierarchy
Phase 2: Concept approval and initial development
· Create site breakdown: Present a site map / flowchart showing the websites overall navigation.
· Present artwork Develop style sheets, color palette, copy, illustration and photography needs · Review Site in light of programming expectations and limitations
Phase 3: Revisions and final development and programming
· Incorporate artwork, feedback and revisions
· Finalize illustration
· Program page(s) editable site including: template based for global editing, CSS, multiplatform environments and multiple browsers
· Offline preview · Revisions if necessary
· Installation and testing on designated server
· Go live with site
Terms: Approximately one half of the balance due is required to begin the project billed upon acceptance of the project; approximately one half of the balance is due upon completion of the project.
If any phase of the project is delayed for longer than 7 days, we will bill for work as “completed.”
Work not described in this proposal including but not limited to any revisions, corrections, alterations and additional proofs requested post approval of each phase of development will be billable at $27/hr. Miscellaneous expenses, such as deliverables, prints, messaging and travel are not included and will be billed at cost. Should the client choose to terminate the project it will be invoiced 60% of the total estimate figure, or for actual work performed, which is greater, plus expenses.